We Collect Personal Information You Choose To Provide. You may visit and enjoy many elements of the Sonoma Raceway Properties without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, if you choose to make use of select, special or enhanced elements of the Sonoma Raceway Properties, you may need to share with us certain personal information so those elements may function properly. When you use certain enhanced elements within the Sonoma Raceway Properties (e.g., create a profile, register for a promotion, make a purchase or publish a comment), the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Email address,
- Street address,
- Telephone number(s),
- Birth date,
- Payment card information,
- Location data and
- Contacts (as stored in your wireless device).
- Social media account access
If we collect your information, in most instances, the applicable page(s) or location(s) within the Sonoma Raceway Property will include statements regarding what information is required and functionality for you to submit required or requested information.How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- To provide you with information you have requested, or with products, services or content you have purchased, used or otherwise engaged with, (e.g., a sweepstakes, rewards program, subscription to goods or services, etc.) and to communicate with you (including via postal mail) about the same;
- To communicate with you about the programs, companies and sponsors applicable to your interactions with the Sonoma Raceway Properties and about products, services, sponsors, partners or affiliates related to a purchase you have made or rules or terms to which you have agreed, to the extent the sending of such communication is permissible under applicable law;
- With Sonoma Raceway and entities, to the extent you've submitted information or accessed functionality or content that relates specifically to such Sonoma Raceway or entities (e.g., you've asked to receive the newsletter from Sonoma Raceway or you've made a Sonoma Raceway purchase), so we and they may learn more about fans like you, add you to the Sonoma Raceway or entities postal mail list, and provide better services to you;
- To send you periodic surveys or emails to help improve the Sonoma Raceway Properties or your Sonoma Raceway experience;
- In connection with loyalty, membership or rewards programs operated or accessible from the Sonoma Raceway Properties;
- When the personally identifying components of your information are removed, we may use and share such anonymized information for internal purposes (e.g., to learn about the age distribution of our users); for case studies or info graphics; and in accordance with any other permission you provide at the time you submit such information to us.
Technical Information. When you use the Sonoma Raceway Properties, we may use software tools, including but not limited to cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website's computers and stored on your computer's or device's hard drive), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) and similar technologies, to collect a variety of technical, non-personally identifiable information, for example the type of Internet browser or operating system used to access an Sonoma Raceway Property, the date and duration of a Website visit or the Internet Protocol address used to access the Website. We use such technical information for internal purposes, for example to study and improve the response times of our Website. We may associate such technical information with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information. Please be advised that associating technical information with personal information may be required for us, and our Service Providers, to recognize you and your communications with us, for example to retain your newsletter preferences or enable your use of a "store cart."
Location Data. When you use a Sonoma Raceway Property via a wireless device we may solicit your permission to collect your location data. Some features within our Applications (e.g., location-based offers) may only function upon confirmation of your location, and therefore such features will not be available if you choose not to provide your location data to us. The specificity of the location data collected may depend on a number of factors, including the device you are using (e.g., laptop, smartphone, tablet) and how you are connected to the Internet (e.g., via cable broadband connection, WiFi). If you enable location services for our Applications, we may collect location data (e.g., zip code) periodically as you use or leave open our Applications. We use such location information for internal purposes and to improve your Sonoma Raceway Property experience, for example to understand where our users are most successfully accessing the Sonoma Raceway Properties. We may associate such location information with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information. Depending on the platform you use to access our Applications (e.g., Apple's iOS, Google's Android) you may be able to control whether location data is collected from within "Settings" or other controls on your wireless device or the Applications.
Our Access to Your Contacts. When you use our games, referral programs, sharing or other programs that require contact information we may solicit your permission to access your contacts list (e.g., address book or Facebook friends) so you can be matched with individuals from your contacts lists who participate in our programs and you can share content or invite your friends to join. We will not store the information in your contacts list except to manage your program invitations.
Device ID. When you use certain Sonoma Raceway Properties, we or our Service Provider may collect your unique device ID. We may use such information for internal purposes and to provide you a better Sonoma Raceway Property experience, for example to troubleshoot Application problems you may experience or provide you rewards or offers in connection with your activity. We may associate Device ID with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information.Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Sonoma Raceway We will share your personal data and aggregated, anonymous data and other data collect with Sonoma Raceway.
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Business Transfers. As time passes, Sonoma Raceway or Sonoma Raceway may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer.
You may choose and control what information you provide about yourself and certain information which is automatically collected via the Sonoma Raceway Properties. If you do not wish to provide certain information necessary for enhanced functionality or content on the Sonoma Raceway Properties, please do not use such functionality or content. If you have registered for an account through our Website, you may review and revise certain sections of your account information by logging in, and then navigating the menu options in your settings. You may modify your subscriptions to our various promotional email communications and newsletters by accessing the “Notifications” section within your Website account.
If you set your browser or Adobe Flash options not to accept cookies or local shared objects, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Sonoma Raceway Properties.
If you want to review or revise the personal information you provided during Website registration or in connection with certain Website redemptions, or change the promotional email communications or newsletters you receive from us, you may either log in, and then click on the applicable menu option(s) in settings. If you want to review or revise other personal information you have provided to us, or to close your account(s) and have us delete the applicable account personal information (except what is needed for record-keeping purposes) you can delete your account in your settings or contact us email on the Website.
Remember that when you share information publicly online, it may be indexable by search engines or recorded by others, and any search engine index or record of your information may persist after you delete the information at the original source.Other Information; Contact Us
- No Spyware or Adware. We do not install any spyware or adware in connection with our Services, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. "Spyware" or "Adware" is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user's computer or device, without the user's actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
- Our Security Practices. The account information associated with any of our Services is password protected for your privacy and security. You choose your password for any of our Services so the strength of that password is determined by you. We recommend that you choose a unique password and not share your password with anyone else. In certain areas, we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.